- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) package ready-to-use crepes (10 crepes)
- Powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sliced or cut up fresh fruit, such as strawberries, peaches, nectarines and/or kiwi fruit
- White chocolate curls
BEAT sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl with electric mixer. Beat in pudding mix and cocoa powder. Fold in whipped cream. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
PIPE or spoon a generous 1/3 cup filling into center of each crepe. Roll up each crepe. Place on serving plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
SPOON fruit over crepes. Garnish with white chocolate curls, if desired.
While my crepes may not be picture perfect like theirs is, I can tell you that they are melt-in-your-mouth delectable! The recipe called for store bought crepes (blech) but I used my own recipe. You can find it here.
For more great recipes, please check out: