Where has the year gone? It’s hard to believe that we’re getting ready to start April already!
Here’s my menu for the week:
- Amish Baked Oatmeal
- pancakes from the freezer
- muffins from the freezer
- scrambled eggs
- packed lunches for the kids and Brian of either sandwiches or leftovers
- me – either sandwiches or leftovers
- Biscuits & Gravy, bacon, eggs, & possibly chocolate gravy
- Crock pot BBQ – either chicken or ribs
- BBQ Sandwiches
- Spaghetti with sauce and garlic bread
- Spiced pork chops
- Homemade Pizza
- Crock pot chicken and potatoes with homemade rolls
That’s the plan anyway. We’ll see what happens with Brian supposed to be installing the dishwasher this week and our getting new gas lines ran. This menu could drastically change.
Don’t forget to check out Organizing Junkie for more great menu plans and ideas!